Services to support individuals to conduct research projects, consultancies, and contracts

Often, recipients of research grants and contracts need help getting projects off the ground in-country. KRC can provide these services. These services might be provided directly by the KRC director or he will facilitate finding another person or organization. Costs for these services can be written into the grants or funding mechanisms. Possible services are:

  • Meeting space
  • Office space (shared – like co-working)
  • Finding and vetting research assistants
  • Contact point (phone, mail, address)
  • Support for visas, special area permits, IRB approvals
  • Research assistants,
  • Translators

Contact Info

ANHS Mail, % J. Fortier
University of California San Diego
Department of Anthropology
9500 Gilman Drive, #0532
La Jolla, CA 92093-0532

ANHS Kathmandu Research Center
54 Kantishree Marg, Baluwatar
Kathmandu, Nepal.
Phone: 01-4425797