Types of Activities at KRC
The Kathmandu Research Center is happy to provide support for groups and individuals while in country. We help scholar make arrangements in Nepal and also provide contacts and advice for scholars wishing to work in Bhutan, Tibet, and the Himalayas in general. Some examples of these types of activities include:
- Services to support individuals to conduct research projects, consultancies, and contracts
- Services for students and independent researchers
- Services to support training programs
- Services to support conferences and workshop
- Language teacher contacts
For more information, please contact the KRC Director, Manohari Upadhyaya, at firstname.lastname@example.org.